The world has changed so much in the past twenty years. We know that employers are seeking different skill sets in new hires. We understand that preparing our children to go out into the world doesn’t mean what it used to, and we know that we need to parent them accordingly. For many of us, that means we are beginning to leave behind the old ways of discipline and parent from an emotionally supportive place. But what do you do when your child’s behavior feels out of control? How do you address their underlying needs and still ensure that you are setting clear and healthy boundaries if you abandon the old models of punishments and rewards that we all grew up with?
This is exactly what we will be discussing in our new course, Parenting without Punishment. The course begins November 15.
For $97, you get:
- The low down on why old school methods don’t work which means you’ll feel more confident when people get critical (perfect timing for holidays with extended family!)
- Practical, easy to implement strategies that you can use to guide and hold boundaries for your children, which means you’ll have a strategy in place and you’ll know you’re not just letting them do whatever the hell they want.
- 4 lessons released weekly that you can come back to over and over again for 3 months, which means you can work at your own pace.
- Weekly Q&As with me which means you’ll have support in implementing these changes and troubleshooting the process that’s specific to your own circumstances.
- An end of course printable that you can put up on your fridge or bathroom mirror which means you’ll have something to turn to to help you remember the key strategies and language shifts that you’ll learn in this course.
- BONUS: A 3 month membership in Partnered Path Parents, our private online community. This means you’ll have access to all of Partnered Path’s resources AND a supportive community of like-minded parents. This is a $111 value in itself and the community isn’t currently open to the public. You get to be a founding member. It’s like a facebook group on steroids and without the distraction of your news feed.
Improving your relationship with your child and learning more supportive ways of parenting is an investment that pays dividends FOR YEARS. Punishments seem to work in the moment, but they have negative effects in the long term. This course will help you feel less stressed and more confident that what you are doing is setting your child up for an emotionally healthy adulthood– all for about the price of a massage.
I want you to be completely without risk, so if you aren’t satisfied after the first two weeks of course material are released, I’ll give you your money back. And if you fully commit to the course, engaging fully in the group and participating in the Q&As, I will give you your money back as long as you contact me by January 15, 2019.